Granite curb bordura
Taxes excluded. shipping costs are calculated at checkout
Granite bordura with 6 faces serrated, available at 100x10x6 cm. (16-18 kg.) It is a high-resistance product and a natural beauty of great character due to its light gray color with black points. It is a manageable piece by a single person.
It is increasingly used to perform separations from different areas in your garden, delimit roads and trails, and also placed in vertical, small decorative fences can be made, creating a really original and spectacular effect.
Advantages of granite curb in the garden
- High resistance and durability, it is a very compact natural stone so that water and frost do not affect it.
- Stable aesthetics, granite will not change over time.
- Very simple installation. Just place it on the floor or on a sand bed and the board is not going to move.
- Originality and contrast.
- Non -slip by nature. Due to its texture it is a very non -slip pavement, it does not need any type of treatment, you are not going to slip.